Submission and Dates
We welcome the following types of contributions.
- Short (up to 6 pages) and full (up to 15 pages) research papers
- Poster abstracts and system demonstrations should not exceed 2 pages.
All submissions must be written in English and must be formatted according to the LNCS format.
Please submit your contributions electronically in PDF format at
Papers will be evaluated according to their significance, originality, technical content, style, clarity, and relevance to the workshop. At least one author of each accepted paper is expected to attend the workshop.
The main workshop proceedings will be published as a volume at CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Furthermore, authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions to a special issue of Interactive Learning Environments which will will be dedicated to the workshop theme as well as a dedicated volume of Springer LCNS ("ESWC 2011 Workshop Highlights").
- 14 March 2011 (EXTENDED): Full & short research paper submission deadline
- 1 April 2011: Notification of acceptance
- 15 April 2011: Camera-ready paper
- 22 April 2011: Poster & demo submission deadline
- 29 May 2011: LinkedLearning 2011 workshop day